Auditing & Financial Reporting
- Financial Statement Audits – Our highest level of assurance and testing on client financial statements which are often required by donors, Board of Directors and others.
- Financial Statement Reviews – An analytical approach and lower level of assurance on client financial statements than an audit.
- Financial Statement Compilations – Preparation of financial statements from bookkeeping records, using the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Agreed upon Procedures Engagement – Performance of specifically designed procedures tailored to specific needs of the client.
Accounting, Bookkeeping & Financial Consulting
- Outsourced Accounting & Financial Consulting – Augmenting existing personnel or completely outsourcing an entity’s complete accounting and financial needs.
- Financial Statement Compilations – Preparation of financial statements from bookkeeping records, using Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Loaned Staff Accounting – Providing an experienced accountant to augment a temporary need in an organization’s exiting accounting department.
- Internal Control Documentation – The design and description of appropriate financial controls for nonprofit organizations.
Tax Exempt Return Preparation & Consulting
- Tax Exempt Return Preparation – Preparation of annual filings required by IRS and state tax exempt organizations.
- Tax Exempt Return & Appeal Representation – Representing clients before the IRS and other government entities in tax exempt return dispute matters.
- Tax Advising – Advising on matters concerning preservation of tax exempt status, unrelated business taxable income, planned giving and various other matters.